• Kocham to! 3
Skocz do zawartości
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Hi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi, I am new to this kind of game but my Polish boyfriend's friends talk to us about that. My Polish isn’t perfect, that’s why I will be sharing this account with my boyfriend. I hope that thanks to that I will be able to spend some quality time on the Internet and learn a little bit more of the Polish language. I won’t be here everyday, so I may not reply fast to your messages but I will try to post my comments in Polish from now to practice a little so be understanding. I count on your kindness and hope that you will introduce me to this environment. I can do anything here but my grammar may not be perfect.

• Wow 1

What a nice surprise! Welcome to the IV Republic of Muratica! First of all - how did you get here? Did someone invited you here? Im so curious about it 😂

Second of all - what brings you here? Are you planning to join our "game", even if we all talk in Polish? 😉

And of course - do not hesitate to ask any questions! 😄

@Ping Ping

SYoeTe3.png 100505667931999071.png 100505667931999074.png 
Kaspar Venir Waksman-Dëter
były: I Prezydent IV Republiki Muratyki, Marszałek Wielki Sejmu Muratyckiego

Muratyka1.png Kalkilista.png

Hello,

Welcome to the world of micronations. I hope you'll feel good here and learn some new language. I'm sure everyone will be nice to you and help you in this new place. Make yourself at home. 🙂

Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt Euch!

/-/Kam. Dimitrij Ścierkow/Dimitri Stoffer, Volkskommissar der UdKSR/Vorsitzender des Rates der KKSR

1205.png823279006_AntipixelZKRR.png.2fa3414fa8ac21e33714b812263090aa.png532187497_AntipixelKucelgrad.png.0a390cbdeb5dedc56ca6e5f124e914a5.png

Priviet and Welcome to Muratyka's and Czesnorad's forum. We hope that you and your boyfriend will enjoy in our micronations' world, also we encourage you to visit capital of Czesnorad - Nowańsk.

• Kocham to! 1

Towarzysz Robert Drenin

Wiceprzewodniczący Rady Komisarzy Ludowych Związku Kolektywistycznych Republik Rad

As comrades said - you're free to make yourself at home. Besides visiting Muratica, you also have to visit our close partner - Czesnorad (spelled "chesnorad"). They are located on a beautiful island! I can say the sights are incredible 😄

Thank you all for warm welcome. Answering your questions:

-Some friends of my boyfriend were mentioning I think some site with statistics and that's how we got here

-I just want to spend some time with my boyfriend, and that’s the one, original way. Polish language won’t be a problem cause my boyfriend is fluent in Polish 

Tomorrow I will ask more questions but for now I have one. What would you recommend me to do in my first days here?

Edit. I wilk do things mentioned above

Edytowane przez Ping Ping

7 minut temu, Ping Ping napisał:

Some friends of my boyfriend were mentioning I think some site with statistics and that's how we got here

Do you remember what site that was?

7 minut temu, Ping Ping napisał:

I just want to spend some time with my boyfriend, and that’s the one, original way. Polish language won’t be a problem cause my boyfriend is fluent in Polish 

So - will we meet you boyfriend? 😄

9 minut temu, Ping Ping napisał:

What would you recommend me to do in my first days here?

First - you should try to accomodate with people around us and discover the forum. The more you know where are some places the easier you will navigate through this place. I would also recommend you to join our Discord server. There we can talk less official 😉

Coś z wykresami, nie pamiętamy dokładnie jak się nazywała ale jakby co to ją rozpoznamy.

Tak, poznacie haha. Właśnie udało się znaleźć wolną chwilę, żeby zajrzeć.

Na discord dojdziemy z czasem, z forum też będziemy ogarniać powoli ale regularnie.

Co to języka, możemy pisać po polsku bo i tak wszystko jej tłumaczę.

• Lubię to 2

Witamy! 😉

A nie jednak lepiej będzie założyć osobne konto? Wtedy możecie aranżować jakieś wirtualne śluby, i w ogóle więcej by nas było 😄