• Kocham to! 3
Skocz do zawartości
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Ping Ping

Mieszkaniec
  • Ostatnia wizyta

• Wygrane w rankingu

Ostatnia wygrana Ping Ping w dniu 9 Maja 2022

Użytkownicy przyznają Ping Ping punkty reputacji!

O Ping Ping

Ostatnie wizyty

Blok z ostatnimi odwiedzającymi dany profil jest wyłączony i nie jest wyświetlany użytkownikom.

DANE UŻYTKOWNIKA

ID Paszportu

Data przyjazdu

Pełne dane

Podpis

Osiągnięcia Ping Ping

Nowy

Nowy (1/17)

• Pierwszy post
  • Inicjator rozmów

Najnowsze odznaki

Reputacja

1. Ping Ping

Hi

Coś z wykresami, nie pamiętamy dokładnie jak się nazywała ale jakby co to ją rozpoznamy. Tak, poznacie haha. Właśnie udało się znaleźć wolną chwilę, żeby zajrzeć. Na discord dojdziemy z czasem, z forum też będziemy ogarniać powoli ale regularnie. Co to języka, możemy pisać po polsku bo i tak wszystko jej tłumaczę.
  2. Ping Ping

Hi

Thank you all for warm welcome. Answering your questions: -Some friends of my boyfriend were mentioning I think some site with statistics and that's how we got here -I just want to spend some time with my boyfriend, and that’s the one, original way. Polish language won’t be a problem cause my boyfriend is fluent in Polish Tomorrow I will ask more questions but for now I have one. What would you recommend me to do in my first days here? Edit. I wilk do things mentioned above
  3. Ping Ping

Hi

Hi, I am new to this kind of game but my Polish boyfriend's friends talk to us about that. My Polish isn’t perfect, that’s why I will be sharing this account with my boyfriend. I hope that thanks to that I will be able to spend some quality time on the Internet and learn a little bit more of the Polish language. I won’t be here everyday, so I may not reply fast to your messages but I will try to post my comments in Polish from now to practice a little so be understanding. I count on your kindness and hope that you will introduce me to this environment. I can do anything here but my grammar may not be perfect.